So many of you have had my delicious chocolate sour cream cake. I’ve decided to share the recipe, as I am phasing this out. Enjoy!
Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
Makes 2 layer 8” cake
2 1/4 c
1 1/8 tsp.
1 1/2 c
Unsweetened chocolate, melted – Belgian
Sour cream at room temp.
Eggs, lightly beaten at room temp.
- Heat oven to 345.
- Sift the dry ingredients together into a mixer bowl
- In a separate bowl, blend coffee, sour cream and oil with a whisk.
- With mixer on low, add the coffee mixture in a stream over dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix 15 seconds more
- Divide evenly and bake 35-48 minutes.